Before you begin filling out the ICES Hands on Class Instructor Application please be aware you will need the following items:
- One (1) photo of your class project.
- One (1) photo of yourself.
- List the types of demonstrations you have given in the past pertaining to cake decorating and the sugar arts.
- An outline of what you will be teaching in your class.
- List all appliances or tools you will be using in your demonstration that require the use of electrical power.
- List of the items you will be providing for this class.
- A brief resume that will be read by the hostess to introduce you prior to your demonstration.
- A copy of your handout (Note: page size – 8 ½ inches x 11 inches).
Please note when uploading documents:
– All documents must be in PDF
– Document size CANNOT be more than 23MG.
(To meet the size requirement please make sure all photos are thumbnail size or remove excess photos from the PDF.)
Also note: Strong consideration will be given to applications that feature new techniques, materials or subjects that have not been presented before.
Se considerará fuertemente las aplicaciones que presentan nuevas técnicas, materiales o lecciones que no se han enseñado previamente.
Contact: Hands on Classes Chairman